Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Dogs' Stories

Do I look spoiled?
I know I am spoiled but I am not rotten. I am only pet my mommy has and she takes me everywhere. I have traveled many different countries but I love the most is to stay
at home with mommy. I am a queen at home.




I'm a Shiba.
I was born in Japan and called Shiba Inu. People treat me like a royalty. I had two children my own but my owner gave them away. I assume they were adopted by loving families because my owner wouldn't give them away otherwise.




This is our play time.
We play rough with each other. We are twin brothers. We live in the wild and are happy. Once in a while, we fear a danger but we can handle as long as we are together.



We are best friends.
We were adopted by a couple whom we call mommy and daddy. We both used to live in an adoption center but we don't remember how we got there. Fortunately, we met our mommy and daddy. They love us very much and we love them. We hope other friends at the adoption center be adopted by a good family like ours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog, Cat, Pet Blog

Dog, Cat, Pet Blog
Pooch Pictures

Perfect Pet Gift

Let' Play-Pet Toys 50% Off