Thursday, July 20, 2006

Shiba Dog Family Tree

My Shiba Baby Dog's Family Circle


"Tensi"
This is my baby dog's birth father. He is a Shiba and is from Japan. He has interesting face and stocky body. He is one of kind pedigrees in Japan.


"Penny"
This is my baby dog's birth mother. She is also a Shiba Inu from Japan and is one of kind pedigrees in Japan. She won many awards from dog shows.

My baby dog Pookie.
She got her mother's look but her body looks more like her father. I am not sure where she got her personality but she is very stubborn and extremely smart. She willl be 3-years old next month. I love her more than anything, anyway.



This is when she was 8-months old.

This picture was taken when she was 2-1/2 years old.


This also was taken when she was 2-years old.

This was taken when she was 2-1/2 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog, Cat, Pet Blog

Dog, Cat, Pet Blog
Pooch Pictures

Perfect Pet Gift

Let' Play-Pet Toys 50% Off